– Vintage colander or strainer
– Landscape fabric
– Potting Soil
– Hanging basket chain kit
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Find a beautiful vintage colander or strainer at a local thrift store or flea market.
2. Cut a piece of landscape fabric into a circle that fits inside the colander and use it to line the colander, so the soil won't fall through the holes.
3. Put a few inches of potting soil in the bottom of the colander and plant the flowers in the soil.
4. Use a plant hanging chain to hang the colander on a Command™ Outdoor Large Brushed Nickle Metal Hook.Find a place to hang it so that it is protected from the wind, or take the colander down before storms.